IT Manager, Software developer
Tangerang Selatan, ID
+62878-8601-xxxx (email only)
Institut Teknologi Indonesia (2002 – Bachelor Degree)
2006 was the beginning of my career, at Indocom Mediatama, as programmer I manage a portal news berpolitik.com and SMS Gateway using Perl. I spend 1 year in Indocom Mediatama, after that I move to RPX.
At RPX I start as a programmer, I develop a lot of internal company applications.
- Developing a system for billing and finance using Delphi 5,
- Developing a system for Sales Activity and Plan,
- Developing an inventory system for the warehouse,
- Developing Inbound System (FedEx integration and Customs)
- Developing a WSDL system with SoapUI,
- Developing a company profile using WordPress,
- Developing portal for customers using CodeIgniter.
- Developing an e-invoice that runs periodically using native php.
- Collaboration with BNI Bank for Virtual Account, connecting throught API RestFul and Webhook.
In the middle of my career at RPX, I worked as a System Analyst. Conduct meetings with users to grab the information around the projects, design RDBMS database relations, create flowcharts, flow processes so that the development team understands user needs.
Lastly at RPX I served as IT manager, supervising 10 people. 8 full stack programmers, 1 database administrator, 1 QA.
- Do a weekly meeting
- Use Project Management Profesional to make sure work balancing for all developer
- Filled annual KPI that have been set by HR
- Manage database, mirroring, replication, and make sure the query fast < 2 sec.
- Conduct training to my team (onsite, offsite).
- Develop applications and deploy it, make sure on release no bugs
- Responsible all application 100% running
From RPX I moved to Intramega Global, as IT Lead Consultant. Give a best IT solution for Warehouse Inventory and Supply Chain.
Making integrity from our Software Warehouse Solution (Manhattan) to customers system.
I’ve worked onsite to the customer, such in Jakarta, Bandung, Lampung.
Now I work at eurodiet (Protein System SA) as IT e-commerce Manager to take care of all IT e-commerce solutions. I have 4 teams, two backend, one front end and the other QA
Our main platforms are Prestashop, Laravel Lumen for webservices, and Shopify. Mobile apps using React Native.
Manage a costum module (Diet Program) in prestashop using Smarty
Create custom modules and webhooks related to company needs
Manage Shopify apps using graphQL for storefront
Lead project mobile app, with our frontend team using react native
Manage company e-shop selling in Europe, such: Germany, Norway, Italy, France, Spain, Austria, UK, etc.
Manage a sync data with SAGE ERP and LRI (Warehouse fulfilment)
Manage the shipping method (DHL, UPS, BPOST, POSTEN)
Manage the payment gateway (Stripe, Paypal, Klarna, COD, Bankwire)
I am also an ecommerce administration, maintain products, prices and quantity are all included in my responsibility.
In eurodiet I manage team using JIRA Atlassian. Do weekly Scrum and sometime technical Scrum
- e-commerce cantikclothing.com in 2015 using native php mysql and Smarty on the frontend.
- Create portal ansd e-learning for investalearning.com – 2014
- Creating an e-commerce frenchieku.com using Prestashop 1.7 – 2018
- Created e-commerce for the marketplace, masarin.id using Woocommerce – 2019
- doorprice system – 2021
- lsppwk.id – 2021
I’m also keep improving new skill, learning Golang, PostgreSQL, NodeJS, noSQL, MongoDB, Elastic Search, etc..
I’ve do elearning from Udemy like R Programming, Google DataStudio etc..
My next goal is that I will continue to improve my skills and experience, manage my team better, and be meaningful to the company.